Highlighted

AIR ios not properly working in app for apple store profile when using distribution certificates

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am using flash pro cc and developing apps for ios. now i had a problem for developing air ios app.

first i developed game in cc and tested in i-devices with device testing profile.it works fine till now.

now the problem is i publish app with app for apple store profile.after i installed in ipad for testing,now the game has stuck in middle, after that i cannot continuing.it remains there after that mouse event also never works.

it works fine when debugging(ctrl+enter) in flash cc. but not works in ipad and function after that is just stop multiple movie clips that,s all.

i don't know why its happen and am  having doubt that some of my code doesn't understand by apple devices?

can any one help me for this bug???????

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR ios not properly working in app for apple store profile when using distribution certificates

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am using flash pro cc and developing apps for ios. now i had a problem for developing air ios app.

first i developed game in cc and tested in i-devices with device testing profile.it works fine till now.

now the problem is i publish app with app for apple store profile.after i installed in ipad for testing,now the game has stuck in middle, after that i cannot continuing.it remains there after that mouse event also never works.

it works fine when debugging(ctrl+enter) in flash cc. but not works in ipad and function after that is just stop multiple movie clips that,s all.

i don't know why its happen and am  having doubt that some of my code doesn't understand by apple devices?

can any one help me for this bug???????

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2014 0

Have something to add?