• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR/IOS Wrong resolution and Status Bar problem - Adobe Air 23.0.0.257, IOS 10, Simulator

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I try to build default Flex Mobile App for IOS with Apache Flex 4.15, Adobe Air 23.0.0.257 and iPhone 7 Simulator with IOS 10 and IOS 10 SDK.

Something goes wrong... This result below.  What could be the reason?  Any help with that?

Zrzut ekranu 2016-10-20 o 22.34.21.png

Best regards,

Piotr

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

From iPhone 5 onwards you have to include a 9:16 ratio splash screen, so that iOS knows you don't want it to work like on iPhone 4.

Add a splash screen that is 640x1136 (if your app is landscape, take your 1136x640 landscape splash screen and rotate it 90 degrees clockwise to make the 640x1136). The file needs to be named Default-568h@2x.png. Once you have added that to your package the app will then fill the height of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From iPhone 5 onwards you have to include a 9:16 ratio splash screen, so that iOS knows you don't want it to work like on iPhone 4.

Add a splash screen that is 640x1136 (if your app is landscape, take your 1136x640 landscape splash screen and rotate it 90 degrees clockwise to make the 640x1136). The file needs to be named Default-568h@2x.png. Once you have added that to your package the app will then fill the height of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Ratio is now ok... but still have problem with "y / top" value of scene.  Do you know solution for that?

Best regards,

Piotr

Zrzut ekranu 2016-10-20 o 23.25.10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked that important is that "Default-568h@2x.png" file should be in default package, not for example assets or any other...  I'm not sure what should be proper applicationDPI, but I assume that it will be depends later on project inside.

Zrzut ekranu 2016-10-20 o 23.29.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your other screen shows that ht e splash screen is working. What is the problem you are seeing in the other screenshot? I've read recently about some people having problems with AIR 23 and the status bar, maybe that's it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Ratio and resolutions works well now.  Thank you.

Still has a problem with status bar... Not sure what is solution... Downgrading to lower version of AIR ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK... I've seen everybody has a problem with layout on AIR 23... "Same here. Layout is broken with AIR 23."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines