Highlighted

AIR Not Ready for iPhone X?

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm just now submitting my first app update for iPhone X. I added the Default-375w-812h@3x.png image and it looks and works great on my iPhone X. But when I submit to the App Store, I get an error when I include a screenshot for the 5.8-inch display.

The app previews and screenshots for the iPhone 5.8-Inch display won’t appear on the App Store because your binary wasn’t built with the iOS 11 SDK.

I am using AIR SDK 27.0.0.128 and my guess is that it doesn't indicate something quite right in the metadata for the .ipa file.

FWIW, the submission still seemed to work. It is just a warning. But I assume that iPhone X users won't see the screenshot specially made for the iPhone X.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR Not Ready for iPhone X?

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm just now submitting my first app update for iPhone X. I added the Default-375w-812h@3x.png image and it looks and works great on my iPhone X. But when I submit to the App Store, I get an error when I include a screenshot for the 5.8-inch display.

The app previews and screenshots for the iPhone 5.8-Inch display won’t appear on the App Store because your binary wasn’t built with the iOS 11 SDK.

I am using AIR SDK 27.0.0.128 and my guess is that it doesn't indicate something quite right in the metadata for the .ipa file.

FWIW, the submission still seemed to work. It is just a warning. But I assume that iPhone X users won't see the screenshot specially made for the iPhone X.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2017 2
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same error when submitting for review...???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2017 0