Highlighted

Air packaging from Flash CS4 professional integrated environment

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I package my Air files using Flash CS4 professional. During the packaging process, while in Flash CS4 environment i get a message " there was an error connecting to time stamp server....". I have to disable the time stamping in order to proceed  with creating the AIR package, by doing that I loose some of the functionality  (the Air will fail to install once my digital certificate expires.)

I am seeking help with the following;

1. Change the tsa URL of the packaged AIR file created with disabled time stamping. These are my current AIR packages, the time stamping has been disabled to allow the packaging to proceed, I would like to time stamp them , perhaps by ADT command??

2.If the tsa of AIR package can not be changed with ADT command, what are my options?

3. I am assuming that one can package the AIR files using ADT commands only? If so could you point me to a detailed tutorial/ instructions how to do that. That is not my preferred options as I have no experience with ADT at  all.

Thanks

Yossi Karov

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Air packaging from Flash CS4 professional integrated environment

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I package my Air files using Flash CS4 professional. During the packaging process, while in Flash CS4 environment i get a message " there was an error connecting to time stamp server....". I have to disable the time stamping in order to proceed  with creating the AIR package, by doing that I loose some of the functionality  (the Air will fail to install once my digital certificate expires.)

I am seeking help with the following;

1. Change the tsa URL of the packaged AIR file created with disabled time stamping. These are my current AIR packages, the time stamping has been disabled to allow the packaging to proceed, I would like to time stamp them , perhaps by ADT command??

2.If the tsa of AIR package can not be changed with ADT command, what are my options?

3. I am assuming that one can package the AIR files using ADT commands only? If so could you point me to a detailed tutorial/ instructions how to do that. That is not my preferred options as I have no experience with ADT at  all.

Thanks

Yossi Karov

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2017 0

Have something to add?