• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR SDK 16.0.0.283 : still IOS MinimumOSVersion problem

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i just updated to the new AIR SDK and i still have the same error from itunes connect :

Minimum OS Version Mismatch - The minimum OS version (LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS) in the binary ('5.1') for architecture ('armv7') differs from the MinimumOSVersion ('8.0') in the Info.plist.

Minimum OS Version Mismatch - The minimum OS version (LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS) in the binary ('7.0') for architecture ('arm64') differs from the MinimumOSVersion ('8.0') in the Info.plist.

As the last SDK don't work for IOS 7, i have to limit the IOS version and i cannot do that either 😕

is there a solution for limit this ? maybe modifying a info.plist or something else ?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Hi All

We have identified the issue related to the Minimum OS Version Mismatch error which you have been getting while submitting your apps using ANEs which have conflicting minOSVersion as compared to that of the app.

The fix for the same should be available in the next release of AIR SDK.

Regards

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Ideally this should not occur with the latest AIRSDK beta(Build # 16.0.0.283) released yesterday because this issue was fixed & verified on this build.

Could you please confirm the following things:

1. Are you using any ANE in your application?

2. Have you specified MinimumOSVersion in Application Descriptor? If yes, what is the value for the same?

Regards

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhinav,

Yes i use the following ANE's in my project :

- AdColony

- distriqt Application

- distriqt ApplicationRater

- distriqt FacebookAPI

- distriqt InAppBilling

- distriqt MediaPlayer

- distriqt PushNotification

I have specified MinimumOSVersion as follow in the app.xml :

<iPhone>

<InfoAdditions><![CDATA[

<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>

<array>

<string>1</string>

<string>2</string>

</array>

<key>MinimumOSVersion</key>

<string>8.0</string>

]]></InfoAdditions>

</iPhone>

I have verified in my ipa info.plist and i have :

<key>CTAirSdkVersion</key>

<string>16.0.0.283</string>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming.

To help investigate further, could you please share these 7 ANE's & the application descriptor file of your application with us?

You could send in a PM to us with the URL for downloading these assets.

Regards

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PM sent

I just changed

<string>8.0</string>

to

<string>6.1</string>

and all is ok, no error messages. But i wanted to prevent IOS 7 users to download the game as it crash at startup and i don't want bad feedback from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2015 Jan 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have one problem dude plz help me Erro2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abhinav, sorry if my question is wrong, but is the cause really in the ANE's?

I have been previously using ANE's with AIR 15, then several AIR 16 betas (currently Build # 16.0.0.283), and after compilation/update of ANE's to Universal binary, I am not getting the AIR compilation warning (that the ANE's are not Universal).

Therefore I assume that the problem is not in ANE, but in AIR. My app has MinOS set to 7.0 since AIR 15, and I have never issue with the iTunes Connect binaries.

I probably don't understand the ANE architecture enough, but if I did not changed any version-related settings in ANE, just changed AIR version, isn't the bug in AIR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue. I'm using Flash CC 2014 v 14.1.0.96  + several ANE's.

I want to prevent that iOS7 Users download my next new App so I added these lines to my XML as I always did:

<iPhone>

<requestedDisplayResolution>high</requestedDisplayResolution>

<InfoAdditions><![CDATA[

<key>UIDeviceFamily</key>

<array><string>1</string></array>

<string>8.0</string>

]]></InfoAdditions>

</iPhone>

When publishing the App with Adobe Air 16.0.0.283 I received this Message after the Uplad to Apple was complete:

Minimum OS Version Mismatch - The minimum OS version (LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS) in the binary ('6.1') for architecture ('armv7') differs from the MinimumOSVersion ('8.0') in the Info.plist.

Minimum OS Version Mismatch - The minimum OS version (LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS) in the binary ('7.0') for architecture ('arm64') differs from the MinimumOSVersion ('8.0') in the Info.plist.

... when publishing the same App with Adobe Air 15.0.0.349 the Binary is valid / no issue message from Apple - everything is fine!

Is there any workaround?

Best

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost same problem. I'm getting error:

Minimum OS Version Mismatch - The minimum OS version (LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS) in the binary ('5.0') for architecture ('armv7') differs from the MinimumOSVersion ('7.0') in the Info.plist.

Tried to package with 16.0.0.283 (checked Info.plist - CTAirSdkVersion is right), but got the same error after deploy

I'll provide archive with ANEs and app descriptor via PM in a moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this issue as well.  I'm seeing:

Minimum OS Version Mismatch - The minimum OS version (LC_VERSION_MIN_IPHONEOS) in the binary ('6.0') for architecture ('armv7') differs from the MinimumOSVersion ('7.0') in the Info.plist.

We are using a few ANEs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

We have identified the issue related to the Minimum OS Version Mismatch error which you have been getting while submitting your apps using ANEs which have conflicting minOSVersion as compared to that of the app.

The fix for the same should be available in the next release of AIR SDK.

Regards

Abhinav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abhinav,

good to hear! Can you please tell us when this fix will be available (1-2 days? a week? ... more!?).

I'm no longer able to upload my Apps until then. So the sooner the better.

Best

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please identify the version of AIR that addresses this problem?

I am encountering this problem when using AIR 17.0.0.105.

In my case, the ANE-driven version mismatch is 5.0 versus the 7.0 listed in my application descriptor. Setting the application descriptor minimum to 5.0 is not possible because 64-bit apps require minimum iOS 5.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There is a workaround - building a dummy ane with -ios_version_min 8.0 option in the platformoptions.xml solves that problem.

The ipa then will pass iTunes minumum OS version check

Edit:

I have created dummy iOS 7 and iOS 8 anes. Just add the version you need. You don't have to call any initializing method, just let it stay there This should work

Dropbox - ane minios.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the workaround does not work for me

- added ane

- did edit app xml with extension id

- even referenced you dummyclass in code just to be sure

still same error on upload

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally: Download Adobe AIR 17 Beta - Adobe Labs 🙂

Uploaded two Apps - everything is fine! Thanks Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternatively you can manually edit the Info.plist to reflect the minimum iOS version 5.1.1 or above and then repackage. If you have not done it earlier, check this out Resign an iPhone App, insert new Bundle ID and send to Xcode Organizer for Upload | webfraggle 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In general, best way to solve these problem is to read documentation of all ANEs and provide the highest value in app.xml infoAddition as following.

Thanks

Govinda Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines