Highlighted

AIR SDK 17 (BETA) is not working with Flash CS6

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest AIR SDK 17 is not working with Flash CS6.

I tried to publish and install an iOS app to my connected device via USB but I always get an error "Check if iTunes is installed".

The latest stable AIR SDK 16 is working fine, and yes, iTunes is installed on my PC.

DETAILS:

- Flash CS6

- AIR SDK 17

- System: Windows 8,1

- iPodTouch with iOS 8.1

REPRODUCE:

Open new AIR iOS template and publish/install it to a USB connected iOS 8.1 device.

Anyone else got that error?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR SDK 17 (BETA) is not working with Flash CS6

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest AIR SDK 17 is not working with Flash CS6.

I tried to publish and install an iOS app to my connected device via USB but I always get an error "Check if iTunes is installed".

The latest stable AIR SDK 16 is working fine, and yes, iTunes is installed on my PC.

DETAILS:

- Flash CS6

- AIR SDK 17

- System: Windows 8,1

- iPodTouch with iOS 8.1

REPRODUCE:

Open new AIR iOS template and publish/install it to a USB connected iOS 8.1 device.

Anyone else got that error?

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2015 0
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was getting this intermittently.   Not a super problem.   A remove and install in iTunes gets it loaded (after you tell ITunes where it is).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2015 0