Highlighted

AIR SDK 17 release iOS error

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just added the new stable release of AIR SDK 17 and it is not working with Flash CS6.

I tried to publish and install an iOS app to my connected device via USB but I always get an error "Check if iTunes is installed".

The latest stable AIR SDK 16 is working fine, and yes, iTunes is installed on my PC.

DETAILS:

- Flash CS6

- AIR SDK 17 (stable, not beta)

- System: Windows 8,1

- iPodTouch with iOS 8.1

REPRODUCE:

Open new AIR iOS template and publish/install it to a USB connected iOS 8.1 device.

How to make it work?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AIR SDK 17 release iOS error

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just added the new stable release of AIR SDK 17 and it is not working with Flash CS6.

I tried to publish and install an iOS app to my connected device via USB but I always get an error "Check if iTunes is installed".

The latest stable AIR SDK 16 is working fine, and yes, iTunes is installed on my PC.

DETAILS:

- Flash CS6

- AIR SDK 17 (stable, not beta)

- System: Windows 8,1

- iPodTouch with iOS 8.1

REPRODUCE:

Open new AIR iOS template and publish/install it to a USB connected iOS 8.1 device.

How to make it work?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2015 1
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, except that if I remove the AIR 17 SDK the problem continues... I had to uninstall completely all Apple components on my computer and re-install iTunes. Any idea on what's the issue ? I want to use AIR 17

(Edit : that's on Windows 7 with an Ipad Air, the latest version of Flash CC and the stable AIR 17 SDK).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2015 0
blogtom LATEST
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How i FIXED my problem:

- Downloaded the latest stable AIR 17 SDK

- Installed the latest iTunes release

- Cleared all caches and rebooted my PC

- Added the new AIR SDK to Flash

(May help too: Updated my iOS device)

Now it's working for the AIR SDK 17.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2015 0