• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR SDK 4.0 on Flash 2015 CC

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out how to target legacy versions of the AIR SDK as newer versions have introduced crippling bugs to my software.

I've downloaded the SDK from Archived Adobe AIR SDK versions but when I try to Manage Adobe AIR SDK in Flash Pro CC 2015 it gives the following error:

The version of the target Adobe AIR SDK is 4.0.0.1628. Only SDK higher than version 17.0.0.124 may be added.

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to do the build of the app in the command line. Then you should be able to use any previous version of AIR that can support the features in your SWF.

I take it you're just interested in Android? Given that for iOS you have to submit 64 bit compatible apps now, which means AIR 16 or later.

What are examples of crippling bugs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm actually targeting desktop. There are serious bugs with the webcamera interface when using it for long (unattended) periods in new versions of the SDK so my only recourse is to publish for old legacy versions.

I've found that CC 2015 includes the AIR 2.5 SDK by default so I'm using that to test at the moment.

I'll look into using ADT to target other legacy versions if 2.5 doesn't work out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines