• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

air14 android softkeyboard landscape mode ..

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2014 Jul 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iwant.jpgair_result.png

hi

i want landscape mode softkeyboard without EditInput  .. i want see my backGround TextField 

please help me..  tell me solution or hint~~

i want result.. this

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, no solution from me. but i have the same request:

my app is in landscape-mode only, and I want to prevent the stage text softkeyboard to go fullscreen on Android. i want to see my original textfield and below the soft keyboard.

native development offers: android:imeOptions="flagNoExtractUi".

beste regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2014 Oct 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no solution from me either. I'm also looking for a solution to this. Did either of you (or anyone else) find a way to prevent the softkeyboard going fullscreen?

I've noticed that sometimes, after I first open my landscape-only Air app, it will use the halfscreen keyboard - although, once it reverts back to the fullscreen keyboard it uses the fullscreen one from then on. I have no idea why this is or how to replicate it, but I thought it was interesting to note that an Air app can display a half screen keyboard in landscape mode - it just seems there is no way to control when!

If anyone can help us with this, please do!

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2014 Oct 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are also experiencing this issue.

Please go here and vote on it, so Adobe prioritize it and fix it! Feature#3789398 - Simple option to add "flagNoExtractUi" on Android in Landscape mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, have you had any reply from Adobe? Or found a solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The keyboard is essential for any application............. is almost a year since you ask this function but still nothing .............

Look at this link: http://www.programering.com/a/MzMwgTMwATM.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines