• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Air16 iOS packaging issue

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I starts using air16 I get an unusual runtime error on iOS 8.1.2. It looks like code generating issue due to Android variant works well.

I have a project that consists of many swfs containing resources and a bit of AS code. I pack them using adt to make it possible to load them later.

After I moved to air16 (from air15) I encountered a runtime error:

[Fault] exception, information=ReferenceError: Error #1074: Illegal write to read-only property AGENT_CLASS on class game.agents.presentation.lines.AgentLinesSimplePresentation.

Where AGENT_CLASS is the static constant defined like that.

public class AgentLinesSimplePresentation extends AgentPresentationBase

{

static public const AGENT_CLASS: Class = AgentLinesSimplePresentation;

}

useLegacyAOT=no/yes doesn't matter.

The stack top is

air16-crush-stack-trace.png

What is this and how to avoid?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could we get both a bug report (https://bugbase.adobe.com) and a sample project so we can reproduce this internally.  If you'd like to keep the project private, please feel free to email it to me (ccampbel@adobe.com), along with the bug report number, and I'll make sure only the team sees it.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I can't provide an example reproducing the issue right now, may be a bit later. But I had similar code generating issue while using air15 + useLegacyAOT=no. The details available here Apache Flex Users - iOS packaging issue within Flex SDK 4.13 & air 15. The sample project archive is here http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n8980/apache-flex-sdk-ios-packaging-bug.zip.

Hope it will be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2015 Feb 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I've forwarded this along to our team.  Not sure if both are the same issue, but we'll try and take a look.

Could you also do us a favor and try out the v17 beta that we released this afternoon?

Adobe AIR 17 Beta | application development - Adobe Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I tried air 17, it also has the same issue.

I made an example and submited a bug #3934901.

I also checked out the sample project (with air15, 16, 17) that I posted previously. Issue it's described not relevant any more for air16 & 17. Sorry that I didn't this before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dmitry.  I took a look at the bug report but I'm not seeing the attachment.  Could you forward this along to me (ccampbel@adobe.com)?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2015 Feb 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, It seems I forgot to press "Attach" button while posting the issue. I corrected this, It should be available in bug tracker now,  I also sent it to you.

Bug#3934901 - iOS code generating issue that leads to runtime Error #1074 while initializing app.

Thanx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2015 Feb 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting issue,

We are able to reproduced the issue at our end and investigating it further.

Regards,

Jitender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have fixed this issue in our latest AIR sdk,

Please let us know if you still face any difficulties.

Thanks,

Jitender

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines