• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR18 IOS Deployment : Installation Error

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since using xCode6 to deploy xCode iOS apps I have been having an issues with Flash CC 2014/2015 final deployment "Apple App Store" compiles.

The p12 and mobile provisions seem correct, created and managed by xCode6, not the older keychain route and individually download from developer center.

The same p12/mobile provision files can be used in xCode a create mini apps that sign and upload but when used in Flash I get the error:

After compile on MBP, with iOS (iPad 3) connected via USB it fails to upload the app to the device for testing

The device has encountered an unexpected error. Installation Error: ApplicationVerificationFailed.

Adhoc compiles do work and install on the device

In the process of fixing other p12/mobile provisions issues as request by Apple I did wipe most of my keychain, and now use the xCode6 team/signature management which allows you to export the files for use in Flash.

I do have multiple team identities on this machine, but dont think this is the issue.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Has anyone recently deployed to Apple App Store with AIR17/18 beta?

The resulting ipa wont manually

Any help gratefully received and willing to pay for a consult.

Peter

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's normal for ad hoc to work and app store to not work. When you're happy with your ad hoc app, do one more build as app store, and submit that one to Apple, without testing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines