• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amazon Fire Camera broken

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have only just today tested the camera on the Amazon Kindle Fire 7" and It cannot access the back camera, and when accessing the front camera I get a messed up image with blue and green pixellated lines streaked across 4-5 squashed and skewed instances of the camera merged together 😮

Needless to say the same .apk runs fine on the other 5 android devices we're using.

Any clues ? 

Many thanks for keeping the forums & sdk running in the meantime x

-Jerry

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump ! - have been talking to other folk about this and they're all drawing blanks.

What's up with the camera folks ? Is no-one using the camera function on Amazon devices ? - or are most people just happy building for google play ?

ok cheers for any help anyone can offer x

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think it's something you can fix using ActionScript. Maybe try forcing a camera mode manually on that specific device, but how do you know your app is on Fire7, right?

I think the best thing you can do is to file a bug report, then wait for a fix from Adobe. In the meantime you can disable the publishing for the device (or chipset) in Google Play Console to make sure you won't get bad reviews

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines