Highlighted

AMFPHP

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I developed a number of Adobe AIR applications throughout the last 10 years and most of them (if not all ..) use RemoteObject to communicate with the server. On the serverside we use AMFPHP with the C extension to speed things up.

The AMFPHP project (http://amfphp.sourceforge.net/docs2/amfext.html​) looks to be abandoned and I'm searching for alternatives that support PHP7 (our hosting partner urges us to find a compatible version soon).

What are you using for AMFPHP on the serverside?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

AMFPHP

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I developed a number of Adobe AIR applications throughout the last 10 years and most of them (if not all ..) use RemoteObject to communicate with the server. On the serverside we use AMFPHP with the C extension to speed things up.

The AMFPHP project (http://amfphp.sourceforge.net/docs2/amfext.html​) looks to be abandoned and I'm searching for alternatives that support PHP7 (our hosting partner urges us to find a compatible version soon).

What are you using for AMFPHP on the serverside?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try GitHub - emilkm/efxphp: PHP server library for Action Message Format (AMF) applications  and GitHub - emilkm/amfext: PHP 7 extension for Action Message Format (AMF) encoding and decoding with s...

I still have to write some documentation for the library, but if you are interested can take you through the basic setup.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2017 2
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks I found this via Google a few days ago and following your GitHub account. Looks amazing and I'm glad to see this is still pursued!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2017 0