• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator.

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2014 Aug 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the message I get when I try to update my Adobe Air. 

ADOBE AIR MESSAGE.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE NOTE:  I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR AND OWNER OF THIS COMPUTER.  AS PER THE PICTURE ABOVE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2017 Apr 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What OS are you using currently? If you are using any Windows other than Win 10 please use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2970908/how-to-use-microsoft-easy-fix-solutions tool and see if it resolves your issues. If you are on Windows 10  go to "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\All Categories" and run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter and select Adobe AIR there.

Let us know if you still see some issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For starters, I am using Windows 7. 

Secondly Please note the following from the link you gave me (Copy and Paste):

How to use Microsoft easy fix solutions

Summary

This article provides information about Microsoft easy fix solutions and how to use them to resolve software issues. “Microsoft easy fix” was previously known as “Microsoft Fix it.” The article also contains information about the end of support notification for legacy Fix it solutions.

End of support notification for Fix it

If you are redirected to this article when you click the Download button of a “Fix it” solution in a Microsoft Knowledge Base article, this means that the solution has been retired and is no longer supported. We recommend that you use one of the following diagnostics to resolve your software issues.

-------------------

IN SHORT, your link doesn't help me at all.  Can we try again?   Thanks!   Dan Schrock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting this same error on a mac. I am the administrator of the computer, so I do not understand the error or how to get around it.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines