Highlighted

An error occurred while uninstalling Adobe AIR.

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstallation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator.

this is what I get when trying to un istall Adobe AIR . adobe updated to .26 and in order to use my cricut machine I need .21 but can not remove the .26

this is my lap top and I have all permission so why is this happening. I have an order to go out today and have to get it done . HELP!!!

thank you

I am not sure what site I as on but i found a fix through windows and was able to fix

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

An error occurred while uninstalling Adobe AIR.

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstallation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator.

this is what I get when trying to un istall Adobe AIR . adobe updated to .26 and in order to use my cricut machine I need .21 but can not remove the .26

this is my lap top and I have all permission so why is this happening. I have an order to go out today and have to get it done . HELP!!!

thank you

I am not sure what site I as on but i found a fix through windows and was able to fix

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try it in Safe Mode?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2017 0