Highlighted

Android 8 softkeyboardbehavior stretches stage

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Testing on a Nexus 6P running Android 8 against the release version of AIR 30. When the keyboard appears, the application gets stretched upwards. Seems like the bottom of the stage is pinned, so when the top of the stage moves to new position the movie height increases, and all child objects scaleY is greater than 1.

Seems to be a problem with Android, since I can replicate the same issue in every AIR SDK back to 22.

Cannot replicate this issue on same hardware running earlier Android versions.

Is this a known issue? Haven't found any discussion about it here or elsewhere.

btw I have to use renderMode = direct because this is a starling app.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android 8 softkeyboardbehavior stretches stage

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Testing on a Nexus 6P running Android 8 against the release version of AIR 30. When the keyboard appears, the application gets stretched upwards. Seems like the bottom of the stage is pinned, so when the top of the stage moves to new position the movie height increases, and all child objects scaleY is greater than 1.

Seems to be a problem with Android, since I can replicate the same issue in every AIR SDK back to 22.

Cannot replicate this issue on same hardware running earlier Android versions.

Is this a known issue? Haven't found any discussion about it here or elsewhere.

btw I have to use renderMode = direct because this is a starling app.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2018 0

Have something to add?