Highlighted

Android ICON 192x192

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing for android with CS6 AIR SDK 13.0.83; It will not allow me to include the 192x192 icon.  I get the error: XXX-app.xml(41): error 103: application.icon.image192x192 is an unexpected element/attribute"

Does anyone know why? I have added this icon the the app.xml and made the xml read only.  I have linked the icon manually in the FLA.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android ICON 192x192

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing for android with CS6 AIR SDK 13.0.83; It will not allow me to include the 192x192 icon.  I get the error: XXX-app.xml(41): error 103: application.icon.image192x192 is an unexpected element/attribute"

Does anyone know why? I have added this icon the the app.xml and made the xml read only.  I have linked the icon manually in the FLA.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2014 0
Engaged ,
Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the Adobe Air 3.9 release notes, they added support for 144x144 images. The AIR 4 and AIR 13 make no mention of adding new image sizes for Android. So while you are doing the right thing by manually editing the XML and locking it by marking it read only, it would seem that the 192x192 is not yet supported.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2014 0
maiatoo LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  After much looking around that is what we decided and just eliminated that size.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2014 0