Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android Kitkat 4.4.2 showing offline in Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 & 4.7

Participant ,
Sep 30, 2014 Sep 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing issue in compiling Adobe AIR application from Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 and 4.7 directly to Android Kitkat 4.4.2 using USB calbe. I am using Samsung Galexy Tab 4 Modal SM-T 231, when I am debugging my application using Samsung Galexy Tab 4 SM-T231 having Android Kitkat 4.4.2, it is showing device offline but my device is on mode and I can transfer file form my pc to Android Tab.

But I can compile and debug my application directly to Samsung Tab 2 Modal No. GT-P3100 from Adobe Flash Builder  4.6& 4,7 both without any issue. Please find below snapshot for your reference.

FlashBuilder-4.6-kitkat-tab-detection-issue-png.png

Thanks a lot for your kind support.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

I encountered this problem a while ago, too. In my case the AIR(/Flex) SDK had some "old" binary files which I needed to replace with newer ones from Android SDK. The affected files are named:

• aapt.exe
  • adb.exe
  • AdbWinApi.dll
  • AdbWinUsbApi.dll
  • dx.jar

They can be found in the folder "lib\android\bin" of the AIR/Flex SDK you are using.

Download the latest Android SDK from Google and copy the files from there to the folder mentioned above and replace the old ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered this problem a while ago, too. In my case the AIR(/Flex) SDK had some "old" binary files which I needed to replace with newer ones from Android SDK. The affected files are named:

• aapt.exe
  • adb.exe
  • AdbWinApi.dll
  • AdbWinUsbApi.dll
  • dx.jar

They can be found in the folder "lib\android\bin" of the AIR/Flex SDK you are using.

Download the latest Android SDK from Google and copy the files from there to the folder mentioned above and replace the old ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 06, 2014 Oct 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent! This is absolutely correct answer.

Thanks a lot for your valuable time to help me. Now I can connect all devices to Flash builder.

Best regards,

Sunil Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines