Highlighted

Android Native extension feedback request

Engaged ,
Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several native extensions that I hoped to sell one day and wanted to seek feedback about them from the community that might actually want to use them. I have four Android only ANEs that I have been working on and will provide them for free for the first few requests of each ANE. The native extensions I built are titled TelephoneManager, AppActivityState, LocaleData, and MediaMetadataRetriever.

TelephoneManager - detect incoming and outgoing phone calls, get multiple phone related (carrier, network type, phone number, etc) details about the device running the AIR app, detect data activity, and more

AppActivityState - detect app state changes. this is built from information another AIR developer figured out a while ago and as such, it will always be free

LocaleData - used for retrieving locale data information about the Android device running the AIR app

MediaMetadataRetriever - used for getting the cover art from media files and specific bits of metadata from a media file (mp3, mp4, m4a, m4b, etc)

Each ANE will include full ASDocs covering all APIs available with each ANE.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android Native extension feedback request

Engaged ,
Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several native extensions that I hoped to sell one day and wanted to seek feedback about them from the community that might actually want to use them. I have four Android only ANEs that I have been working on and will provide them for free for the first few requests of each ANE. The native extensions I built are titled TelephoneManager, AppActivityState, LocaleData, and MediaMetadataRetriever.

TelephoneManager - detect incoming and outgoing phone calls, get multiple phone related (carrier, network type, phone number, etc) details about the device running the AIR app, detect data activity, and more

AppActivityState - detect app state changes. this is built from information another AIR developer figured out a while ago and as such, it will always be free

LocaleData - used for retrieving locale data information about the Android device running the AIR app

MediaMetadataRetriever - used for getting the cover art from media files and specific bits of metadata from a media file (mp3, mp4, m4a, m4b, etc)

Each ANE will include full ASDocs covering all APIs available with each ANE.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2016 0

Have something to add?