• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android video feedback with 21.0.0.138 (Sutter)

Participant ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you tell me what information and in what format you would like feedback regarding testing video with AIR SDK 21.0.0.138 Sutter?

I am currently developing an Android AIR app which displays a video texture (via a Feathers VideoPlayer component).

Testing on a Galaxy S3 running Android 4.3 and building with 20.0.0.206, the video appears.

Building with 21.0.0.138 I get a white rectangle (no video).

Thanks,

Mark

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 15, 2016 Feb 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if this may be related to the issue I posted relating to Android rendering issues in 20/21 using cpu vs gpu? No responses on that post yet. Air 20/21 Android rendering issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

Could you please share a sample application with us at krgupta at adobe.com so that we can reproduce this issue at our end.

Also please confirm if this issue occurs only on Samsung S3 with Android 4.3 or on some other device/Android versions also?

Thanks,

Krati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Krati,

I've just emailed you a link to the source files.

I've managed to test this on a HTC One running 4.2 and the video did appear.

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines