Highlighted

ANE causes TOUCH_OUT to stop firing.

Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody else have this issue? Just wondered.

I'm using Darkredz Video ANE. Love it. But it causes my TOUCH_OUT events to fail after I launch a video (with the ANE).  Pretty much screws up my app.

I had a distriqt ANE that did the same thing to TOUCH_OUT. In the end there, I just used the Milkman games version which didn't have the same problem. But I'm seeing this recurring problem and wondering if anyone else has experienced it and, if so, what you did to fix it.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ANE causes TOUCH_OUT to stop firing.

Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody else have this issue? Just wondered.

I'm using Darkredz Video ANE. Love it. But it causes my TOUCH_OUT events to fail after I launch a video (with the ANE).  Pretty much screws up my app.

I had a distriqt ANE that did the same thing to TOUCH_OUT. In the end there, I just used the Milkman games version which didn't have the same problem. But I'm seeing this recurring problem and wondering if anyone else has experienced it and, if so, what you did to fix it.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2014 0
Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, maybe it's the TOUCH_END events that aren't firing.  Sorry. Hard to tell. They call the same stuff.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2014 0