Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANE not functioning properly

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I work for InMobi and the task is to build ANE for Adobe AIR platform.

We are in the process of releasing new SDK for which I need to update my existing ANE.

I was able to build the ANE successfully after making changes to my Android Native code (and the changes were mostly API name change).

Below are the steps which I followed to build my ANE:

1. Made API changes to my Android Native code

2. Used "Export it to Jar" option in Eclipse to get the jar out of it.

3. Made sure the InMobi SDK Classes are present in the Native Code jar. (extracting the InMobi SDK jar and manually putting it on Native Code jar by "jar -uf <NativeCode.jar> com" command)

4. Used the "adt" command from Adobe to build the ANE.

ANE got build successfully. Then i imported the built ANE to my test app developed on Adobe Flash Builder. When I make a call to loadBanner(function exposed by my ANE) which internally calls "Banner" class in my native Android code which uses the InMobi SDK classes, in the LogCat of eclipse i get the following error:

01-22 06:16:19.704: W/dalvikvm(8497): Link of class 'Lcom/inmobi/plugin/adobeair/Banner;' failed

01-22 06:16:19.704: W/dalvikvm(8497): Link of class 'Lcom/inmobi/plugin/adobeair/Banner;' failed

01-22 06:16:19.704: W/dalvikvm(8497): VFY: unable to find class referenced in signature (Lcom/inmobi/plugin/adobeair/Banner;)

01-22 06:16:19.704: E/dalvikvm(8497): Could not find class 'com.inmobi.plugin.adobeair.Banner', referenced from method com.inmobi.plugin.adobeair.loadBanner.call

In nutshell issue is when i fire request from test app for Banner through my ANE, none of the InMobi API's are getting resolved

Any idea what can be the reason?

I don't have any idea how to proceed now.

Many thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this thread.

Does anyone on the forum know the answer to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try this keymobdev/Adobe-Air-ANE · GitHub

it support inmobi ,iad and admob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines