• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate CC 2015.2 (Update from June) - Unable to add new AIR SDKs and...

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to the latest version of Animate CC (2015.2) and could not add the latest AIR SDK (22) via the help -> manage Air SDKs.  Also, projects that compile and run fine with 2015.1 do not run when using 2015.2 to produce because of error 1065 (library items marked for exporting on first frame are not available).

I have reverted back to 2015.1 until these issues are resolved.  Any news on when these issues will be fixed would be great.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Hi,

We are aware of the unable to add AIR sdk issue and working on it. You can work around it by following the below steps

1. 1. copy “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Animate CC 2015.2”
  2. 2. paste under “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\”
  3. 3. rename the pasted folder as “Adobe Animate CC 2015”

Could please share a sample file that shows error 1065 issue?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are aware of the unable to add AIR sdk issue and working on it. You can work around it by following the below steps

1. 1. copy “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Animate CC 2015.2”
  2. 2. paste under “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\”
  3. 3. rename the pasted folder as “Adobe Animate CC 2015”

Could please share a sample file that shows error 1065 issue?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding, I did see somewhere else that there was a fix for the SDK issue but it was very unclear and the paths were wrong but your response now makes sense.

Quite simply, copy "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Animate CC 2015.2" to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Animate CC 2015" if I'm not mistaken.

Our project is very large and we would need to re-update to 2015.2 to duplicate the issue, and I don't think we'll do that until Animate CC updates again and hopefully fixes these  and some additional issues not mentioned in this post.  Maybe in 2017 when it gets up to version 2016?   Maybe if I get some free time down the road,  I'll re-test.  I will say I did compile and produce apps just fine before going from 2015.1 to 2015.2, with no changes to the project after going up to 2015.2 I got that error.  I double checked the export frame settings and the clips, and nothing had changed, then I dropped back down to 2015.1 and was able to re-compile and continue to work.  I hadn't applied your fix yet at that time, so it could have something to do with that.

Anyway, when I can re-update and re-test things for you I will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Julius. Could you please send us the details on the compile/publish issue that you are talking about via Adobe Animate CC Feature Request/Bug Report Form for us to take a look at it?

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines