Highlighted

Animate CC to command line transition.

Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Animate, but now need to package an app to iOS using the command line. Instead of building the command line from scratch, I wonder if it's possible to "intercept" whatever Animate is sending to Windows when I press "Publish" and use that as the basis for a customized command. Is that possible? Thanks!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Animate CC to command line transition.

Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Animate, but now need to package an app to iOS using the command line. Instead of building the command line from scratch, I wonder if it's possible to "intercept" whatever Animate is sending to Windows when I press "Publish" and use that as the basis for a customized command. Is that possible? Thanks!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Mac you can use Console, and I gather that on Windows there is Event Viewer. With that you can watch what ADT is doing, and copy the entire line. That will include all the linked files and icons. Then you can paste that into the command line to do future builds.

One complication is any ANEs you have in the project. Those get placed into a temp folder, and to make the command line approach work you would need to manually place the ANEs into the right temp folder. While watching the build process you don't get very long to snag where the temp folder is going to be.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2017 1
Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea where in the Event Viewer to look for? I tried, but couldn't find anything relevant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2017 0