Highlighted

Any new supported languages soon?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, do you plan on supporting more languages any time soon. That is, localization that can be added to the supportedLanguages tag in the descriptor file?

I've used Flash/Animate for various apps for more than four years, but haven't been able to add Norwegian for some of my apps that are only on the Norwegian App Store. I know this topic has been raised before, but I haven't read any official comments from Adobe on it.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Any new supported languages soon?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, do you plan on supporting more languages any time soon. That is, localization that can be added to the supportedLanguages tag in the descriptor file?

I've used Flash/Animate for various apps for more than four years, but haven't been able to add Norwegian for some of my apps that are only on the Norwegian App Store. I know this topic has been raised before, but I haven't read any official comments from Adobe on it.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2016 0
Engaged ,
Sep 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a feature request. It needs more votes.

Feature#3710257 - [New Feature requirement]Add Danish support. It's just 10 sec. Sample with patched...

It started as a request for Danish but the votes are for any language.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2016 1
Enthusiast ,
Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I gave my vote two years ago, expecting it to be a quick fix for Adobe, but unfortunatly we're still waiting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2016 0
Advocate ,
Feb 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's here

Adobe AIR 25 Beta | application development - Adobe Labs

Norwegian, Danish and Hebrew, nice!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2017 1
Enthusiast ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note to anyone adding these new languages via Aniumate CC: You need to set the application desciptor xml to "read only" in order to prevent Animate from removing the new namespace values.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2017 0