Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

app keep running after user leave it in android platform

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have one app designed for ios & android with same code base, but the app behavior is different on ios & android. when I click the home button on ios, the app auto stop runinng as expected, but on android platform, the app still running with sound. Do I need manually stop all sound & timer when app become deactive? Is there any shortcut solution for this issue? Thanks

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, on Android you need to manually stop/pause sound and other activity on deactivate. Unfortunately there's no shortcut to pause everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Lars Laborious. Is there any official documents about this issue from adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s hard to find official documents from Adobe on Android development, but you need to listen for the deactivate/activate events fired by the NativeApplication class.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines