Highlighted

App requiring Adobe Air no longer working after latest Windows 10 update

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a member of the Microsoft Insiders group, so Windows 10 is constantly being updated. Before the latest update, Build 17046.rs_prerelease.171118-1403, I had installed a destop app by Caster.FM. It required Adobe Air, which I installed. The app worked perfectly until the update above was installed. Now, the app will find my icecast station, show it online, display title and artist and station details, and any art embedded in the mp3, however, the music will no longer play. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, tried setting the caster .exe file to run as Windows 8, and even downloaded and ran Adobe's licencense recovery tool. Nothing helped.It displays everything but will not play the music. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Marketplace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

App requiring Adobe Air no longer working after latest Windows 10 update

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a member of the Microsoft Insiders group, so Windows 10 is constantly being updated. Before the latest update, Build 17046.rs_prerelease.171118-1403, I had installed a destop app by Caster.FM. It required Adobe Air, which I installed. The app worked perfectly until the update above was installed. Now, the app will find my icecast station, show it online, display title and artist and station details, and any art embedded in the mp3, however, the music will no longer play. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, tried setting the caster .exe file to run as Windows 8, and even downloaded and ran Adobe's licencense recovery tool. Nothing helped.It displays everything but will not play the music. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Marketplace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2017 0

Have something to add?