Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App won't install, stays in "installation" phase when tapped

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

This is my first post and I hope I'm not so much of a new guy that everyone hates me.

So, I just became a developer yesterday, and made an app after watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHo-pewqFKI. After successfully making the app, I spent the $99 to become a developer. I then downloaded the certificate and uploaded it to my ios flash app (That was pretty simple and I knew I got that part right). After adding the certificate I went through the process of adding a provisioning file. I used com.acclaimedsuit.sunny for the bundle ID (I feel like during the process of making a provisioning file I'm making an error with naming the file). Acclaimedsuit is just a name I have for myself and sunny is the name of the app. After going through the workflow for making a provisioning file, I download the file and upload the file to flash under the deployment tab and itunes, at the same time. Lastly, I publish the app in flash and add it to my itunes app list. I see the app picture and everything looks fine, but when I go to tap on the app to install on my phone, it just says "installing".

Any help would be much appreciated, and I would be happy to go into detail with any of the steps I take if it would help.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS do you use for developing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using OS X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines