Highlighted

apple app. When I try to authenticate as a developer, I get an error message.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Programs created with Adobe AIR run without problems in ios xcode, but apple app. When I try to authenticate as a developer, I get an error message.
"The AIR file could not be signed. The signing certificate is not from the expected issuer." Attach the file. Is there a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

apple app. When I try to authenticate as a developer, I get an error message.

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Programs created with Adobe AIR run without problems in ios xcode, but apple app. When I try to authenticate as a developer, I get an error message.
"The AIR file could not be signed. The signing certificate is not from the expected issuer." Attach the file. Is there a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same experience. but after debug logs,I submit success,good luck!

Iphone app development company

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having exactly the same problem, with new apple certificates.

If you find a solution, please let me know !

Capture.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0