• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AppleTV Build

Engaged ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any documentation for how to do this? 

Any sample code for how to access / use the Siri Remote?

Do I just build it the same way as I'm building my iOS apps but add something to the descriptor file ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Hello,

Please find the AppleTV documentation at

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com//pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/pvt/air25_appletv_releasenotes.pdf

This should guide you about using the Siri remote features in your tvOS application.

You can build your tvOS application in same way as iOS application but with a tvOS specific provisioning profile. Also, the UIDeviceFamily in the application descriptor should be 3 for tvOS, but that is optional.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Krati | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please find the AppleTV documentation at

https://fpdownload.macromedia.com//pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/pvt/air25_appletv_releasenotes.pdf

This should guide you about using the Siri remote features in your tvOS application.

You can build your tvOS application in same way as iOS application but with a tvOS specific provisioning profile. Also, the UIDeviceFamily in the application descriptor should be 3 for tvOS, but that is optional.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Krati | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines