• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application crashes since AIR 15 upgrade

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our application started to crash since the upgrade was release for AIR 15.  The following is the dump from the event log:

Faulting application name: LEED Desk Prd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x52acef88

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x20000006

Faulting process id: 0x1c4c

Faulting application start time: 0x01cfd66c0e8781ec

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LEED Desk Prd\LEED Desk Prd.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: 19d36208-4260-11e4-bf6c-5c514fe8b5bf

Downgrading AIR back to version 14 seems to solve the problem.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please open a new bug report on this over at bugbase.adobe.com?  When adding the bug, please include sample code or your application so we can quickly test this out internally.  If you'd like to keep this private, feel free to email the attachment to me directly (ccampbel@adobe.com).  It would also be great if we could get a .dmp file from this crash.

Once added, please post or email me the bug number and I'll start the investigation internally.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Prateek,

Our app is experiencing a similar crash with AIR 15 (on OS X, and Windows XP / Windows 7) - the crash did not occur with AIR 14 and lower. 

Here's a link to the bug I created for this (I see another user voted for it also):

Bug#3825805 - App now crashes with AIR 15 on both PC & Mac, did not crash on earlier versions of AIR...

I've been trying to find a work around but I'm not able to reproduce the crash in the IDE.  Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to debug this in the IDE and I'd be more than happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines