• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application Loader Errors on Mac OS 10.9.4 and above

Explorer ,
May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using Flash CS6 and I'm finding it impossible to upload any apps to Apple. I've tried using versions of Adobe Air 17 - 18 beta, and I've switched all the Application Loader versions from 2.9.1 to 3.1.

I have an iMac with mac OS 10.9.4 - and now updated to 10.9.5 and still get the error ITMS-90125 "The binary is invalid.. not built with Apple's linker."  (pic attached)

I also have a macbook pro with 10.9.4 which also gives errors, except this time it's error 90085!

Anyone know if this is a Flash 6 only issue? Because my friend who uses CC also gets it, so it might be the operating system. It's become a nightmare to develop for Apple, so this is what's pushed me towards Android. I just can't take the admin any more. All I wanted to do is a small update!

Please help!

Thanks,

Matt

Error.png

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 08, 2015 May 08, 2015

If you scan through this long thread:

Re: Cannot submit AIR build using Application Loader to itunes connect ERROR ITMS-90125

you'll see that a few people who had the problem solved it by updating to Xcode 6.2 as well as using Application Loader 3.0. Xcode 6.3 and Application Loader 3.1 ought to work too.

Which version of Xcode do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish I could help....  I use Flash Builder 4.7 without problems, but have never tried to create an IPA using Flash Pro.

I will tell you, though, I get the "api analysis file too large" warning as well and it doesn't seem to cause any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you scan through this long thread:

Re: Cannot submit AIR build using Application Loader to itunes connect ERROR ITMS-90125

you'll see that a few people who had the problem solved it by updating to Xcode 6.2 as well as using Application Loader 3.0. Xcode 6.3 and Application Loader 3.1 ought to work too.

Which version of Xcode do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Colin, you've come to my rescue many times!

My Xcode will be ancient, because I never use it - I just publish straight from Flash 6.

Would downloading the latest Xcode help if I normally just publish the app and use the separate App Loader downloaded from iTunes Connect?

Does it load any extra files that are needed? I don't use the Terminal by the way..

Thanks,

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the correct answer given in this thread:

No longer able to submit app to iTunes.

It was for a different issue, but it shows how the linker was changed at some point, and how to use the system linker. But I did think this was all fixed in AIR a while ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Colin. So it turns out that from now on you need to download a recent build of Xcode, which is needed for when Application Loading is checking the iPa.

I hadn't thought Xcode was needed for Flash Pro users before.

On Yosemite I used Xcode 6.3.2 with App loader 3.0 and my iPa uploaded without major errors.

I need to try getting Xcode 6.3.1 for my iMac with Maverick next..

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. I though AIR was independent of Xcode, but it does look like they're dependent now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so it looks like Application Loader is dependent on XCode to function properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to know.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines