Highlighted

Application problem and air problem

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Air application Problem.jpgHi, I tried to run two  Air install Log.jpgAir message  quand je désinstalle.jpgold applications that are using air and I get the message that a version or air is needed see screenshot but this not ok air is installed. So I tried to uninstall air from my windows program uninstaller and get the same message see the attached screenshot. I run the adobe air installation and everything go ok and it tell me that the installation run ok so I retry the application and same message that air version is not installed again, I tried to uninstall again adobe air but I can't I get the same message again that a version of air is needed. I get the log installation from adobe air in my user app air log see attached screenshot. The message from the application and the uninstall are the same.  Now I am in trouble because I don't know what to do, ??????????????

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Application problem and air problem

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Air application Problem.jpgHi, I tried to run two  Air install Log.jpgAir message  quand je désinstalle.jpgold applications that are using air and I get the message that a version or air is needed see screenshot but this not ok air is installed. So I tried to uninstall air from my windows program uninstaller and get the same message see the attached screenshot. I run the adobe air installation and everything go ok and it tell me that the installation run ok so I retry the application and same message that air version is not installed again, I tried to uninstall again adobe air but I can't I get the same message again that a version of air is needed. I get the log installation from adobe air in my user app air log see attached screenshot. The message from the application and the uninstall are the same.  Now I am in trouble because I don't know what to do, ??????????????

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2016 0

Have something to add?