• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

application with native extension crashes onstart

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a flex mobile project with ios native extension(with ad frameworks such as facebook,chartboost ) and linked 3rd party frameworks.

when I start the application,it's crashes.I can't see any logs.is this a problem with linking 3rd party frameworks?

framework didn't work properly with it's directory structure so I followed below link. copied header files .a file to the top of the directory in the 3rd party framework and

removed other folders.

http://www.marietta.co.jp/diary/?action_diary_detail=1&id=681

<platform xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/air/extension/15.0">

<sdkVersion>8.0</sdkVersion>

<linkerOptions>

<option>-ios_version_min 6.1</option>

<option>-framework UIKit</option>

<option>-framework Foundation</option>

<option>-framework CoreGraphics</option>

<option>-framework AdSupport</option>

<option>-framework StoreKit</option>

</linkerOptions>

<packagedDependencies>

<packagedDependency>frameworks/Chartboost.framework</packagedDependency>

</packagedDependencies>

</platform>

adt -package -target ane AdExtension.ane extension.xml -swc bin/AdsLibrary.swc -platform iPhone-ARM ios/library.swf ios/libAdExtension.a frameworks/Chartboost.framework -C ios . -platformoptions platformoptions.xml

please help

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to make a Chartboost ANE as well, and I have the same problems as you.

First of all, it's easier to just use the headers and Chartboost static library directly in the Xcode project, instead of the Chartboost.framework. This way, your own .a file will include the Chartboost library, and you don't need to package it in the ANE. The resulting ANE will be smaller as well.

But whichever way you do it, the app will still crash. The error I get is the following:

<Error>: -[__NSCFString isEqualToNumber:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x17802a4e0

This seems to be a problem with newer versions of the Chartboost SDK specifically. So for now I'm still using Chartboost 4.0 in my ANE. Unfortunately it doesn't contain some of the new features I'd like to use.

I've contacted Chartboost support about it. But they say they don't support AIR, and their SDK is working fine when used in a regular native app.

So somehow the combination of Chartboost and AIR is making it crash... If anyone has been able to get it working with the new Chartboost SDK, I would sure like to hear about it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines