• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

applicationupdater swc issue: Error ID: 16827. Version mismatch

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the update frame work for an Adobe Air Application. There are some links on this site and Adobe's but they seem a bit dated, and I am not sure how to proceed.

Background for the problem

I am using Flash CC 2015 to build an a test app. Its version is 1.0 I am trying to implement the update functionality so that when users open the app, the app checks for any updates, then updates if that is the case

What I did

Added the updater swc file to my AS settings

My xml update file has the following information

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>  <update xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/air/framework/update/description/2.5">  <versionNumber>2</versionNumber>  <url>/newSoftware/test.air</url>  <description>This is the latest version of the Sample application.</description>  </update> 

The app current version's XML is below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no" ?> <!-- Usage: To localize the description, use the following format for the description element. <description> <text xml:lang="en">English App description goes here</text> <text xml:lang="fr">French App description goes here</text> <text xml:lang="ja">Japanese App description goes here</text> </description> To localize the name, use the following format for the name element. <name> <text xml:lang="en">English App name goes here</text> <text xml:lang="fr">French App name goes here</text> <text xml:lang="ja">Japanese App name goes here</text> </name> --> <application xmlns="http://ns.adobe.com/air/application/17.0"> <id>test</id> <versionNumber>1.0</versionNumber> <filename>test</filename> <description/> <name>test</name> <copyright/> <initialWindow> <content>test.swf</content> <systemChrome>standard</systemChrome> <transparent>false</transparent> <visible>true</visible> <fullScreen>false</fullScreen> <aspectRatio>portrait</aspectRatio> <renderMode>auto</renderMode> </initialWindow> <icon/> <customUpdateUI>false</customUpdateUI> <allowBrowserInvocation>false</allowBrowserInvocation> </application>

Here is the error I get Error ID: 16827. Version mismatch

Looking at the trace results, here is what I get. The app does find the update, downloads the updated file, and then I get the error

[StatusUpdateEvent (type=updateStatus available=true version=2 details=,This is the latest version of the Sample application. versionLabel=2 )] 65536 792601 131072 792601 196608 792601 262144 792601 327680 792601 393216 792601 458752 792601 524288 792601 589824 792601 655360 792601 720896 792601 786432 792601 792601 792601

Again, Sorry for repeating the question. The links I checked seemed dated, or focused on the migration from old air frameworks to new ones. I am using the latest stuff, so I am not sure how to solve this.

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2016 Jan 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should this be moved to the bug forum? Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines