Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ApplicationVerificationFailed with keychain-access-groups Entitlements

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2014 Sep 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a hard time compiling a release version of our AIR app for IOS.

We had a first version compiled and submitted succesfully to Apple.

Wa are trying to build a new release version, but are now stuck with the "ApplicationVerificationFailed" message when trying to deploy this app on a device (with a inhouse sdk mobileprovision)

In this new version we added "keychain-access-groups" Entitlements to allow the app to share Keychain data.

If we remove the Entitlements part of the application descriptor, it succeed with compilation and install on device over usb.

Has anyone experienced problems with setting "keychain-access-groups" properties ?

I found these posts that are a bit outdated, and we even tried the old workaround solution with codesign on a mac without success either...

Adding iOS entitlements to AIR apps

iOS5 support for AIR/Using external SDKs to package apps

I'm really stucked with this, as we are releasing a group of applications, that should share license crendentials, with some of the applications developed in native languages and some in AIR.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Hi,

Solved this, i had a bad bundle prefix id in the Entitlements section. (i build with inhouse sdk for internal releases and standard sdk for appstore releases)

I found the issue looking at the ios console log with this tool (i'm on windows) : iPhone Configuration Utility 3.6.2 for Windows

The log told me that there was an issue with the "keychain-access-groups" value not valid for the current provisionning profile.

I will actually invest a little time in writing build scripts, as the process of m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Solved this, i had a bad bundle prefix id in the Entitlements section. (i build with inhouse sdk for internal releases and standard sdk for appstore releases)

I found the issue looking at the ios console log with this tool (i'm on windows) : iPhone Configuration Utility 3.6.2 for Windows

The log told me that there was an issue with the "keychain-access-groups" value not valid for the current provisionning profile.

I will actually invest a little time in writing build scripts, as the process of manually switching between dev/inhouse/appstore releases is not error proof...

Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines