• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ATF don't render correctly on some android with powervr GPU()

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a screenshot

Screenshot_2015-04-27-11-34-16.png

It's an example of starling framework 1.6,compiler with air sdk 1.7,wrong texture is an ATF file with all 3 format in it. The test device is coolpad dazen X7, its CPU is MT6595, GPU is PowerVR G6200. And I'v test other device with this GPU, they all have this issue.

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is this ATF created using the new ATF tool with the v18 beta?

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No,I use old atf tool to create the ATF files, and compile/running the code with AIR 17. I did try AIR 18 beta and its atf tool to see if it still have this problem, if create texture with etc2 the texture won't be rendered, if create texture only with etc1 the texture will be rendered correctly and don't have any problem. All the 3 conditions are tested on a phone with a PowerVR G6200 GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Could you please open a bug on this over at https://bugbase.adobe.com and include both the media and a sample application that loads it?  Once added, please let me know the bug number and I'll ask the team to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you,  Bug 3977299

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines