Highlighted

Auto updated to 10.1.01 but my "About Adobe" says ver 10.0.00????

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like my aubj line says, I had just downloaded AdobeAir,  getting ready to close everything down and I get a last second Adobe box saying I needed to update to 10.1.01. I just updated everything but it mentions security updates so I download it. It takes every bit of about 20 micro seconds, literally flash down! Wondering what just happened Ive opened up all my Adobe software nothing says version 10.1.01...so what the hell did I just download onto my machine???

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto updated to 10.1.01 but my "About Adobe" says ver 10.0.00????

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like my aubj line says, I had just downloaded AdobeAir,  getting ready to close everything down and I get a last second Adobe box saying I needed to update to 10.1.01. I just updated everything but it mentions security updates so I download it. It takes every bit of about 20 micro seconds, literally flash down! Wondering what just happened Ive opened up all my Adobe software nothing says version 10.1.01...so what the hell did I just download onto my machine???

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2014 0
Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved to AIR Installation Issues forum.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2014 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks Sara, I was unsure where to send that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2014 0
Sep 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries! Somebody in the Air forum should be able to help you get going....

Sara

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2014 0