• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BitmapData empty by part on some Android devices

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We got some user review "image not showing correctly" and I got "LG aristo Android 7" which has similar issue.

if you load any image from gallery or embed any image (should be size not too small) than if you try to draw bitmapdata, it draws half part cropped pixels and half part empty pixels some times it shows background color or transparent on half part. I tried  bitmapdata draw, drawwithquality (low, medium, high, best), copypixels, clone, and get-set pixel methods (with matrix, no matrix, resize or not etc) all the same issue .  And there was no change I tried rendermode : direct, auto, cpu, gpu and all stage quality options LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH, BEST

It happen AIR 24, 25, 26, 27 (beta). (If I tried AIR 23 but AIR23 doesn't support AppCompact)

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And If you copy airglobal.swc from air 20 < 24 lib to air24+ lib folder. seem like fixed. and 100% percent sure it's air24+ bitmapdata bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines