Highlighted

BLOCKED: I can't use Application Loader to send Apple my AIR30 app ("Missing or invalid signature...")

Participant ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to revise my .ipa in iTunes.  However, I got the warning about expired certificate (https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198650)  so I updated to AIR 30.  Now, when using App Loader I get a different blocking error:
ERROR ITMS-90034: "Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'com-myapp-bundle-thing' at bundle path 'Payload/My App Name.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate."

So, I double checked all my certificates and tried many more times.  If I roll back to AIR28 I avoid this error, but that just brought back ITMS-90722: "Certificate Expired".  I normally sign my app on Windows when I publish in FlashBuilder.  I did try to sign on my mac running Flash Builder but I got the same error. 

In researching I saw some notes about how Apple wants you to sign on a Mac.  What's the best way to do that?  Please spoon feed me the instructions if you can.  Not sure if that's the solution--but I'm a week into this one (on the calendar at least) so I'll try anything and happily answer questions, provide files, try things, etc.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.

At first I thought perhaps the issue was with how Apple is doing roles on AppStoreConnect now (in the past, I'd have to log into itunesconnect with a different account in order to access my customer's apps).  Plus, they got rid of the role I had (Technical) and had to change to App Mananger.  There also appears to be two versions of App Loader on my mac.  I think all that's worked out, but thought I'd just mention some of the troubleshooting I've done.

ertificate expired warning

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

BLOCKED: I can't use Application Loader to send Apple my AIR30 app ("Missing or invalid signature...")

Participant ,
Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to revise my .ipa in iTunes.  However, I got the warning about expired certificate (https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/AIR-4198650)  so I updated to AIR 30.  Now, when using App Loader I get a different blocking error:
ERROR ITMS-90034: "Missing or invalid signature. The bundle 'com-myapp-bundle-thing' at bundle path 'Payload/My App Name.app' is not signed using an Apple submission certificate."

So, I double checked all my certificates and tried many more times.  If I roll back to AIR28 I avoid this error, but that just brought back ITMS-90722: "Certificate Expired".  I normally sign my app on Windows when I publish in FlashBuilder.  I did try to sign on my mac running Flash Builder but I got the same error. 

In researching I saw some notes about how Apple wants you to sign on a Mac.  What's the best way to do that?  Please spoon feed me the instructions if you can.  Not sure if that's the solution--but I'm a week into this one (on the calendar at least) so I'll try anything and happily answer questions, provide files, try things, etc.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.

At first I thought perhaps the issue was with how Apple is doing roles on AppStoreConnect now (in the past, I'd have to log into itunesconnect with a different account in order to access my customer's apps).  Plus, they got rid of the role I had (Technical) and had to change to App Mananger.  There also appears to be two versions of App Loader on my mac.  I think all that's worked out, but thought I'd just mention some of the troubleshooting I've done.

ertificate expired warning

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2018 0

Have something to add?