Highlighted

browseForSave and save the loaded image from a URL to Android device.

Contributor ,
Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am designing a simple App for Android that is supposed to load an image from a same URL every day.

(i.e: www.myDomain.com/TodayPhoto.jpg)

I want to be able to change "TodayPhoto.jpg" online, and everyday when users open the App (apk) on their device, they should be able to:

1- See the image.

2- Save the image.

I know how to load that image and fit it to the screen, but I have no idea how should I let them "Browse" and save it? Or just let them Save it to Gallery??

I appreciate if you can guide me what is the easiest method for me to do this please.

THanks a lot and all the best.

Ali

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

browseForSave and save the loaded image from a URL to Android device.

Contributor ,
Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am designing a simple App for Android that is supposed to load an image from a same URL every day.

(i.e: www.myDomain.com/TodayPhoto.jpg)

I want to be able to change "TodayPhoto.jpg" online, and everyday when users open the App (apk) on their device, they should be able to:

1- See the image.

2- Save the image.

I know how to load that image and fit it to the screen, but I have no idea how should I let them "Browse" and save it? Or just let them Save it to Gallery??

I appreciate if you can guide me what is the easiest method for me to do this please.

THanks a lot and all the best.

Ali

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 10, 2014 0

Have something to add?