• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building Air Native Extensions using Android Studio

Participant ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been recently trying to switch to Android Studio for building the Java side for our ANEs but the first problem we are facing is on how to use FlashRuntimeExtensions.jar considering that Android Studio does not work with .jar files! I wonder if Adobe has figured out a solution for this? or is there any tutorial you can refer me to? any hint will be appreciated.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Well, seems like no one knows! so I tried to find out that for myself and I also wrote a short help tutorial for anyone else who may need it. How to build ANE in Android Studio | Mobile App Development

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, seems like no one knows! so I tried to find out that for myself and I also wrote a short help tutorial for anyone else who may need it. How to build ANE in Android Studio | Mobile App Development

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines