Highlighted

Bundle not found when compiling APP with ANE

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a ANE which uses a external framework. I could make to compile the ANE but when I use it in my iOS APP the framework ask for a bundle (a package of resources). Actually I can see the the resource bundle inside of my ANE but when I compile the APP the bundle is not moved to the top level folder as iOS requires and then probably is the reason why the framework fails to locate the bundle.

Can you help me? Thanks!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bundle not found when compiling APP with ANE

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a ANE which uses a external framework. I could make to compile the ANE but when I use it in my iOS APP the framework ask for a bundle (a package of resources). Actually I can see the the resource bundle inside of my ANE but when I compile the APP the bundle is not moved to the top level folder as iOS requires and then probably is the reason why the framework fails to locate the bundle.

Can you help me? Thanks!

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2014 0
Advocate ,
Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't worked yet with boundles excluding Settings but if there is the same mechanism - try to embed your boundle to the project.

For example using Flash Professional this can be done like this:

http://swfhead.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/3_3.png

So simply copy your Boundle near your Fla and add it as folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2014 0
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Anton. I could manage it by just adding the bundle file to my compiler line in this way:

$"$COMPILER/adt" -package -target ane bin/MyANE.ane extension.xml -swc MyANE.swc -platform iPhone-ARM library.swf -platformoptions platform.xml libMyANE.a ExternalFramework.framework File.bundle -platform default library.swf

In this way when the ANE is compiled with the iOS APP the File.bundle is added at the top of the IPA file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 28, 2014 0