• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bye Bye Flash Professional ... Hello Animate CC

Engaged ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I personally feel this is a great day for Adobe AIR Devs.

Now you can tell your clients you will build them an AIR app in Animate CC. No longer do you have to explain yourself after you say the "F" word.

What I liked about the statement though ...  "Animate CC will continue supporting Flash (SWF) and AIR formats as first-class citizens."

I just hope Adobe continues to support AIR in Animate CC.  I've been calling for a rebrand for 2 years now.. glad it finally happened.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 02, 2015 Dec 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just found your post, can you reply to mine!?

Will adobe Air keep living or should we shift to HTML5!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, great news and long overdue. The tool will hopefully receive more traction and support the ongoing development of Flash and Air. So right now we only have to wait for the current bullshit posts about "Flash finally being dead" to end and then we can develop happily ever after

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your positive point of view, lets hope so

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think there is a really good article summing up the current chain of events here, you should read it: Adobe Animate CC: The Evolution of Flash Professional | In Flagrante Delicto!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines