Highlighted

CameraRoll - VideoRoll

Participant ,
Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been asked before, but I cannot find if there was an answer or not: I know that air has camerroll support (browseforimage), I am wondering if there are plans to add support for videoroll (allowing view/selection of video files only) on ios/android? If so, when might this be likely - if not, are there any ane's out there that support this feature on ios in particular (I managed to find a couple on android, but none that work on ios).

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CameraRoll - VideoRoll

Participant ,
Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been asked before, but I cannot find if there was an answer or not: I know that air has camerroll support (browseforimage), I am wondering if there are plans to add support for videoroll (allowing view/selection of video files only) on ios/android? If so, when might this be likely - if not, are there any ane's out there that support this feature on ios in particular (I managed to find a couple on android, but none that work on ios).

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2016 0

Have something to add?