Highlighted

CameraRollBrowseOptions.origin : Units problem on iOS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The rectangle we set as origin to place the native popOver of photo gallery (CameraRollBrowseOptions) as not same units.

The rectangle I set is relative to my stage, in px, usually myButtonSprite.getRect(stage) but the result rectangle is doubled.

Native side seems to need "pt" unit (screen is 1024x768 for iPad retina, whatever pixel resolution), but AS3 side is pixel-based (2048*1536)

May you confirm it's anormal ?

If point-based origin is the desired ans definitive process, how can i have the screen size in "native unit" ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CameraRollBrowseOptions.origin : Units problem on iOS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The rectangle we set as origin to place the native popOver of photo gallery (CameraRollBrowseOptions) as not same units.

The rectangle I set is relative to my stage, in px, usually myButtonSprite.getRect(stage) but the result rectangle is doubled.

Native side seems to need "pt" unit (screen is 1024x768 for iPad retina, whatever pixel resolution), but AS3 side is pixel-based (2048*1536)

May you confirm it's anormal ?

If point-based origin is the desired ans definitive process, how can i have the screen size in "native unit" ?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2017 0

Have something to add?