Highlighted

Can HTML loader be a movieclip ,let me to put it under other movieclip ?

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use HTML loader to load PDF file. I try to when click button which inside PDF file, air can load other swf or create other movieclip. And this movieclip can be above PDF file layer. But PDF file always show on top .I can't switch the layer. Is there any other way to load PDF? And the way can let Button inside the PDF be clicked and call air function? Or have any function to switch HTML loader layer?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can HTML loader be a movieclip ,let me to put it under other movieclip ?

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use HTML loader to load PDF file. I try to when click button which inside PDF file, air can load other swf or create other movieclip. And this movieclip can be above PDF file layer. But PDF file always show on top .I can't switch the layer. Is there any other way to load PDF? And the way can let Button inside the PDF be clicked and call air function? Or have any function to switch HTML loader layer?

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 20, 2017 0

Have something to add?