• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't build 64 bit apk for AIR 33

Participant ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Flash Builder, OS X 10.14.6. I tried using the added -arch armv8 launch parameter to build but it won't build so I modified adt.cfg (DefaultArch=armv8 & OverrideArch=armv8)

All I see in the package is a armeabi-v7a folder.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Ah, found the problem... I went to see the command FB is building. Notice -d32. FB is forcing a 32-bit build. I have no idea how to change that. I guess I'll just copy the command line and build manually.

/usr/bin/java -d32 -jar /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/adt.jar -package -target apk-captive-runtime -arch armv8 -storetype pkcs12 -keystore /Users/cccc/Documents/Test33/certificat_android.p12 -storepass <Value cannot be dis

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, found the problem... I went to see the command FB is building. Notice -d32. FB is forcing a 32-bit build. I have no idea how to change that. I guess I'll just copy the command line and build manually.

/usr/bin/java -d32 -jar /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/adt.jar -package -target apk-captive-runtime -arch armv8 -storetype pkcs12 -keystore /Users/cccc/Documents/Test33/certificat_android.p12 -storepass <Value cannot be displayed> Test33.apk Test33-app.xml Test33.swf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you following the AIR 33 release notes? https://airsdk.harman.com/assets/pdfs/Release_Notes_AIR_SDK.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FB is the problem, not AIR 33. FB is unusable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you not configure Flash Builder to build using 64 bit instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm struggling with this one, too.

I looked deeper and the -d32 seems to be a Unix part of the build.

I'm on Windows and still seeing just a 32-bit output... no matter what I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting "access is denied" when I tried to use this command. Not sure why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize that this may not be the answer that you want, but you may want to consider switching to IntelliJ. I haven't really been following FlashBuilder, but it's my impression that Adobe isn't really supporting it. I switched to IntelliJ several years ago, and I've been pretty happy with it. It's a bit of a time investment to switch one's projects over, but not too bad. And the cost of the license is, IMO, money well spent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than happy to switch (I use IntelliJ for other things, anyway) provided I can get my projects working!

Is there an AIR / Flex module available? 
(Yes, I will google it now!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select Flash when you create a new project, then select Web, Desktop or Mobile.

You've probably already found this  🙂   but ...

https://www.jetbrains.com/help/idea/actionscript-flex-and-air.html#19855a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slight learning curve, and a fair bit of googling later, that's up and running with IntelliJ... kinda...

As in... 

Well, I'm no worse off than I was!

I have it compiling and running in debug perfectly, but I am still only seeing a 32-bit package.

I did some googling and it looks like there is a compiler arg of -arch arm8 or -arch armv8 that will need to go somewhere.

Any clues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you are familiar with IntelliJ "modules" and their "build configs".

The build config will have an "Android" tab for (surprise!) android-specific settings.

Look for "Architecture: "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS - I find it convenient to create 4 build-configs for each module, one for each combination of a) armv7 and armv8, and b) "on" and "off" settings for "Generate debuggable SWF" (on the Compiler Options tab)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, it's all slightly different to the stuff I'm used to, so I'm feeling my way.

But - yes, I'm there!

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines