• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Build for Android

Engaged ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been building for Android using Flash Builder 4.7 for several years now with no problems.  I am currently using AIR 32.  I can build for iOS with no problems whatsoever, but when I try to create a release build for Android, I get some strange errors suddenly popping up.  I recently added a new ANE to my app for One Signal Push Notifications, but it builds for iOS with no issues, but won't build for Android, so I have no idea if this problem is related to the ANE.  Here is the error that is spit out.  Please let me know if it sparks any ideas at all.  Thanks!

aapt tool failed:C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\android.support.compat-res\values\values.xml:7: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchStrategy" already defined with incompatible format.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\support-compat-27.0.2-res\values\values.xml:9: Original attribute defined here.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\android.support.compat-res\values\values.xml:12: error: Attribute "fontProviderFetchTimeout" already defined with incompatible format.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\support-compat-27.0.2-res\values\values.xml:14: Original attribute defined here.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\android.support.compat-res\values\values.xml:16: error: Attribute "fontStyle" already defined with incompatible format.
C:\Users\waspe\AppData\Local\Temp\65adc63b-f561-40b5-9c09-77f5a124f940\support-compat-27.0.2-res\values\values.xml:17: Original attribute defined here.

TOPICS
Development , OS , Packaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

I got it figured out. It was a duplicate Android library for another ANE that I was using.

In case anybody reads this, I will explain briefly. When you use an ANE from a 3rd party, they usually have support ANE libraries that have to be included as well. People tend to just add them blindly because they don't understand how they work anyway. But when you are using ANE from several different parties, each with their own support ANEs, often times you will duplicate a library, and that can become a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it figured out. It was a duplicate Android library for another ANE that I was using.

In case anybody reads this, I will explain briefly. When you use an ANE from a 3rd party, they usually have support ANE libraries that have to be included as well. People tend to just add them blindly because they don't understand how they work anyway. But when you are using ANE from several different parties, each with their own support ANEs, often times you will duplicate a library, and that can become a problem. Once I removed the duplicate support ANEs, the app compiled just fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines