• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't reinstall or update app with cert problem

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made small changes in my Desktop App, Flex+Air and now I can't install this app with same app id, like com.adobe.myapp/ After compile project I recive every time error on install my app.

"

Sorry, an error has occured

The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem.  The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid.  Please contact the application author.

"

1394552016-clip-10kb.png

if app-id changed  I recive new error that: App can't be installed in same folder, and I can compile and istall only if I change App name and App Id< but in this case my app will lost all settings and DB files.

As I see, now Adobe AIR 4.0 made limits for counts of instalations. Why? Now I need to write to all manuals how to uninstall and move all files and settings for each users? Why I can't more update and install my app.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 17, 2014 Mar 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No intention of being patronizing but you've uninstalled the app and tried again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2014 Mar 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found solution.

I have lost my old cert file (p12), and with new creacted cert file I can't more update my App in same folder with same name, also I can't help all my clients to solve this. After uninstalll App, alll clients will lost files and settings.

I can't find solution how I can restore my old cert.p12 file from old AIR app. In this case I need to close my project and don't provide updates any more/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines